Calling all photographers! The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is now accepting submissions for its 19th Annual Members Show.
Museum members can submit photographic art to the show now through August 23. There will be five categories featured in this year’s exhibition: People and Portraits, Travel, Landscape and Cityscape, Animals and Nature, Still Life, Abstract. Winners from each category will receive a prize awarded by our sponsors.
All submissions will be installed in the museum’s Community Gallery.
To participate in the show, each artist must already be a member of the museum or sign up for a membership at the time of submission.
Members are allowed one physical entry for a $35 submission fee. The second submission is $25 or free for monthly donors. Members can take advantage of becoming a monthly donor if they wish to submit a second entry.
Before you drop off your work at the museum, please download the Registration Form below for EACH piece you plan to submit to the Members Show. Please make sure that your work is framed/matted and ready to hang at the time of drop off. Additionally, please review the exhibition rules listed below. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification.
1. Submissions cannot have been previously exhibited at FMoPA.
2. Printed, physical entries must have the confirmation email printed out and attached to the back of the entry.
3. FMoPA reserves the right to refuse submissions with content that is not deemed appropriate for our gallery.
4. The Width plus Height of your finished physical submission must total less than 55″. All work will be measured at the front desk upon drop off.
5. Please make sure all work is ready to hang, preferably by wire.
Please make sure to drop off your work to the museum before Friday, August 23, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.