Forever Young: Senior Photography Show
CALL FOR ENTRIES
The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts would like to extend the opportunity for senior residents and museum members to participate in our THIRD annual Senior Photography Show titled Forever Young. This is a great opportunity for older photographers both amateur and seasoned alike to get creative, show off their skills, and contribute to making Tampa Bay’s art community vibrant and diverse.
Open to local residents and FMoPA members within the senior age group (ages 55+). Both digital and physical entries will be accepted, maximum one digital and one physical submission per person.
Participants have until 5:00 PM on January 31, 2019 to submit and drop off their work.
There is a required admission fee of $15 for Members and $35 for Not Yet Members.
Submitting your work is to Forever Young is easy! Just follow the steps below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
1. Registration Form
If you are registering for a Physical Submission, please make sure to drop off your work to the museum before Thursday, January 31, 2019. No late submissions will be accepted
2. Submit Payment
Not a Member? Not a problem!
Join today at www.fmopa.org/join and immediately be eligible for the Members discounted submission fee as well as many other benefits!
3. Drop off your work / Upload your work
Upload your digital work here:
Drop off your Physical Submission to FMoPA before the deadline on January 31, 2019.
Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
400 N. Ashley Drive, Cube 200
Tampa, FL 33602
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 11 am – 6 pm
Friday: 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
1. Submissions cannot have been previously exhibited at FMoPA.
2. Printed, physical entries must have the confirmation email printed out and attached to the back of the entry.
3. FMoPA reserves the right to refuse submissions with content that is not deemed appropriate for our gallery.
4. The Width plus Height of your finished physical submission must total less than 55″. All work will be measured at the front desk upon drop off.